2012年10月31日星期三

iLearningGlobal Shutdown and 4 Considerations Why You Should Look Before You Leap!

If you've been blindsided by the closing of iLearningGlobal's Network Marketing business and you're now thinking about another MLM company, I have these 2 questions for you.1. Have you done your homework on your next MLM company?and2. Are you making a solid and informed business decision?These are 2 very important questions and you'll want to check out these 4 consideration before you make your move into your next MLM:1. Consider Becoming The Leader!Every Top Leader in the Network Marketing industry teaches that to be successful in any MLM company and have a shot at becoming a Top Producer, you need to become a leader!A good leader will motivate and inspire people to follow him/her because they give careful consideration to what they ask their followers to do!Have you researched other MLM companies as to whether or not they're a good fit for you and therefore, a company you can recommend to others who may decide to follow you into an MLM company that you recommend?Have you given careful consideration to your next move and are you consulting with people above and below you as to what they're doing, and why? Are you the leader or are you simply playing "...follow the leader?"2. Can I Do It? Before you jump into another MLM company, ask yourself a few questions like: "Can I do it?"Can you get behind the product or service being offered by the company? Is it something that everyone uses? Is it easy to talk about or am I going to have to sell people on it? Is it priced fair? Is it in an expanding market?If you answered "Yes" to the question, "Can I Do It?"... then you'll want to ask yourself this next one too!3. Do I Want To Do It?There's a big difference between "Can I do it?" and "Do I want to do it?" I'll explain...After retiring from the airline industry, I tried my hand at real estate and selling mortgage term insurance. I found that I could do both however, I also found that after a while of doing each, I really didn't want to do either! It had nothing to do with my abilities, as much as it had everything to do with the fact I simply didn't enjoyment what I was doing, so I decided to do something else!That 'something else' turned out to be MLM or Network Marketing! Today, I love doing Network Marketing/MLM and you should too because if you don't enjoy what you're doing or the company you're doing it with, it's unlikely you will ever experience the success you're seeking!Which brings me to my last point and the fourth consideration before jumping into your next MLM!4. Is It Fun And Can You Make Money?I did not have a lot of fun selling real estate or mortgage insurance. In fact, I didn't have much fun with the first couple MLM companies I worked with either.My first MLM company was known for their weight loss products and after a while I knew that this was not the product or the company for me! I loved my next MLM company and believe strongly in their product and in fact, I still own it and use it today! But...it was a hard sell for me and not much fun!The company we're with today we've been with for awhile now. It's lots of fun and in an expanding market! It's easy to talk about and doesn't take any convincing or begging and the income potential is huge! Both Laura and I are passionate about both the company and it's products as well as its culture and expect it to be around for a long, long time!OK, You've Read This Far, Now What?... if you've just been knocked for a loop by the shutdown of iLearningGlobal or you're seriously looking to start your own MLM business that will allow you to build your own financial empire, you'll want to keep reading to the bottom of this article and once there, click on the links to see for yourself what we do, how we do it and who we do it with!

没有评论:

发表评论