2012年12月30日星期日

2010 Wealthy Affiliate University Review

I will soon be completing my second year at Wealthy Affiliate University (May 29, 2010). I will be signing up for a third year.WAU is the Top-Rated Site to Learn Internet Marketing.WA recently added free hosting. I had a virtual server that was costing me quite a sum of money. I have eliminated that cost. Essentially, I get my annual Wealthy Affiliate membership free.I also sell enough WA products to more than pay my annual tuition or membership fee. I always pay for the whole year because it saves me $10/month. I recommend that all new members sign up for an annual membership if affordable. It not only saves you money, it keeps you committed and involved.There is monthly tuition fee of $39.00 at WAU. That is a lot of money. To cut the cost, like I said, I paid both times for a full year. That lowered the cost to $29.00 a month. How much did it actually cost me? Nothing at all! Zilch! Nada! Why, because I promote WAU programs and I get "Gold Coins" from the members. That has always paid for my annual membership. I sell and WAU puts the money in my PayPal account.I suggest that new members first sell WA memberships and products. The reason is that detailed instructions on how to sell these products helps the new member learn how to sell on the Internet and gets him or her earning money to pay for the membership.There are two main ways to make money on the Internet through affiliate marketing. They are:Article Writing: Writing articles that make you an expert in some area. Article sites will allow you to add a "commercial" and URL that leads to your site. Some article sites allow you to place affiliate URLs directly. This is the best way to start making money. You will have full instruction as how to do this.lPay-Per-Click: Is paying Google, Yahoo, or MSN to publish your ad on their sites. If a search leads to your ad and a person clicks on your ad, you will have to pay Google, Yahoo, or MSN for the click. The more clicks you get the more visitors you will have to your site. BUT, you must pay for those visits. This is a complicated business and you will need special training which is provided by WA. I say that a new person should probably stay away from PPC until enough money has been earned to pay for it. It can be very profitable but it also CAN BE RISKY.Wealthy Affiliate is a top-rated internet site promoting affiliate marketing. It goes beyond that but that is its prime purpose.Affiliate marketing is selling other peoples products. Many members sell ClickBank.com products because they are easy to process, requiring no work at all as far as product delivery to the customers goes. ClickBank.com processes the order, pays the affiliate and the vendor for a small fee paid by the vendor, not the affiliate.There are many affiliate networks online and it is no problem for an affiliate to find a suitable product for the niche he is working.A niche is like one of those kiosk in your local mall that sells sunglasses, telephones, and what have you. Shoppers on their way to their favorite mall store stop at the kiosk and grab what they need.In the case of the Internet, your kiosk is in the largest mall in the world, the Internet.I've talked with many WAU students over the last year. Their first impression of Wealthy Affiliate is that there is more material than you can swallow.Yes, new students, including me, are always overwhelmed.Those who can concentrate on one thing at a time and follow the program as given in the Action Plan will succeed. Those who get carried away will not. The average stay at WAU is 5-6 months so it does take time to learn. Those selling WAU products and memberships stay on because you can not sell WAU products if you are not a member of WAU.That is only one reason I stay. Tutoring is free at WAU from Kyle and Carson, but I have learned tons of information from other WAU members. I am being helped right now by two of the top marketers at WAU. One made $48k his first year while a full-time student. He graduated a while back (June 2009) and during the time he was in college and working affiliate marketing, he made one-half million dollars. He is now full-time and he says the first thing he is going to do is hire several employees in a full-time business.Some think that Internet Marketing is a get-rich-quick scheme. I should say, most think that way. If you think that way, go play the lottery.The Internet Marketing Business is a business. It requires intelligent management of time and resources. It requires knowledge. As one top member of WAU says, "It takes one heck of a lot of work."One thing about the Action Plan at Wealthy Affiliate is that the plan is fairly complicated. There are lots of things to learn and lots of things to do.Everyone is not like Ryan Moran (the student described above) or Kyle or Carson--the later two are millionaires and own Wealthy Affiliate University. Kyle and Carson used Internet Marketing to pay their way through college. All three of these guys are in their 20s.As I said, the average stay at WA is 5-6 months. When a person leaves, it can be for several reasons:1. The Individual did not learn what he needed to know.2. The person worked hard and succeeded but feels he has learned what he (or she) needs to know to continue to make money.3. The cost was too high for the time the member had to put into the tasks at hand.Some don't want to leave but they do not want to spend the money when they are not able to provide the time required.A lot of WA members are on their second tour meaning that they dropped out and then came back.Those who stay want to keep their associations.Nobody makes money on the Internet in the exact same way.Other members are a great source of information and know how. Members share information in the Share Zone and in the Forums. You can ask Kyle or Carson a question (tutoring is FREE) or you can ask the question in a forum. Either way you will get an intelligent answer.I like to make contact with top marketers and learn from them. They have all been very helpful to me.Besides a ton of tools, WA offers free site hosting and website creation software. At first, I did not host there as I had many sites on my designated server. WA changed their services and now I have all my sites at WA and it saves me hundreds of dollars each year.WA has site creation software. Many use this feature.The main methods taught at WA are Article Marketing and PPC.I'm a prolific writer and I did more writing than PPC. But PPC is the best way to make money on the net if you can master the techniques. I don't do anything with PPC unless Kyle or Carson (and now, Marcus) is looking over my shoulder.Article marketing is free and the best place in my opinion is right here at EzineArticles.com. You must follow their guidelines. I have written for many article sites and I have published many hundreds of articles.You must write many articles to make money. A good article should make at least one sell per month. If you have 100 good articles, you could make 100 sales each month! If you make $30 / sale, that is $3000.00. I've never been this successful so you just have to keep plugging away.You can learn a lot about Internet Marketing at WAU.Essentially you get:The Action Plan: It will take you 2-3 months to get through it but you can earn money along the way. The Plan will teach you the basics of affiliate marketing by article writing (a free method) and PPC (a more costly but often a more effective method). You will learn how to build web sites and how to find and promote products. There are 13 Lessons in the recently revived Action Plan to put you in Business.Tutorials: Which come at the beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. These tutorials are detailed and will help you to Learn to Earn. Most of the tutorials are written by members. Writers are rewarded with gold coins that can be converted to cash.Tools: You get a lot of tools helping you to move along on your money-making trail. These include keyword tools and ClickBank tools. These have recently been upgraded and they are terrific. You need keyword phrases to sell products and this is where you will find them.Web Site Building Tools: Most members use these tools effectively. I use the templates. You can have a site up and running in no time at all.Web Hosting: If you plan on a long-time stay at WAU like me, you should host there. But if you leave WAU, you will not be able to sell their products and you will not be allowed to host there. Think things over. Low-cost hosting is available at GoDaddy and other sites. I find that hosting is less expensive by far at WA and I save as much as the WA membership costs.Grabbing Email Addresses and Names: This is the big way to make money on the Internet. People seldom buy the first time they visit a site. If you get their email addresses, you can keep in contact, build confidences, and sell. (Use AWeber or GetResponse).Share Zone: This feature had been incorporated in the Training Center, placing member articles as references to the lessons. Here members share information using .pdf files and tutorials. If you like a tutorial, you can give the writer some of the 10 "Gold Coins" you get free every month.Forums: Ask a question, find how members are doing money-wise, send personal messages to your WA buddies, etc. This is the best place to get answers to your questions. You will get more comprehensive answers and more point of views. You will want to spend a lot of time in Forums because it will help you make friends and money.The Fact of the Mater is that WAU is similar to a University. If you need help, you will get it. If you want wealth, you can obtain it over time. Like I said, Internet Marketing is a business, not a get rich scheme.So make some friends at Wealthy Affiliate UniversityFly Old Glory!

没有评论:

发表评论