2012年12月27日星期四

Why Do Intelligent People Join MLM?

Many people join MLM, but why? Many times the MLM industry has received less than favourable perceptions, mostly due to unscrupulous people who don't play by the rules and are out to con people into joining illegal ponzi & pyramid schemes. Mention 'MLM' and a large percentage of folks will have a cloud of scepticism descend on their mind.I'd like to ask you, do you think that anyone should join the Network Marketing industry?Briefly lets have a look at some numbers The large majority of society is working for someone else, building their employers empire and probably will do so until the age of 60-65, it seems that the average wage per person each year is around $36,000. Of course there are many people who earn more than this but I am just comparing averages here. Mostly you will be working 35 - 40 hours a week, maybe more in order to keep getting this money from your employer.If we look quickly at the MLM business model. There are many folks who by selling products and developing a team have created an ever growing residual income for themselves. The MLM company that I have partnered with, sells a product that offers incredible value to people's lives. When I have someone join my team as a customer I will then earn commissions of $45 each month. Let's say in a year working myself to the ground I was only able to make 100 sales, that's already $4,500 a month which adds up to $54,000 each year, so already I've gone past the average wage.Naturally I am not going to be content with that I would try for 200, 300 and more sales during the course of a year. But suppose that I recruited 100 people on my front line as distributors who I would earn an average of $15 from every sale that they made, that's another $1,500 a month. Then after that I earn 3% of everything that their distributors sell and this goes on 7 levels deep (the width of my organization is limitless). Now assume that you had a product that transforms people's lives and that the company wide retention rate is 93%.Are you seeing the possibilities here?Also take into consideration that you can now use the internet to build your business, given the technology that is now available. Given the fact that the internet offers us the chance to bring in leads all day long to your business, the power to build a residual income should not be ignored.Now I don't know of any other business model which has the power to build a residual income like this. To avoid giving the impression that MLM is some kind of quick fix money maker I have been conservative in my figures. Massive incomes can be developed but its a long term game plan. Some MLM marketers however are earning in excess of $10K each and every week. As an example my personal sponsor has made over $28K in just two weeks (and he did this from his beach home in Costa Rica) Starting with just a budget of $250 he has gone on to build his own empire over the last 9 months!.

没有评论:

发表评论