2012年12月27日星期四

How to Make a Profit-Pulling Capture Page Even If You're a Technically Challenged Newbie

True confession time. I am NOT a techie. But I love the advances in technology and all of the wonderful benefits that the internet and computers have to offer. I began learning internet marketing skills over three years ago so that I could expand and grow my offline business by giving it a strong online presence.Because I'm not a techie I needed to have something that I could use that was easy to understand and use that would help me create profit pulling capture pages and web sites for my offline and online businesses. If you are a budding internet marketer (or a struggling "old-timer") that still finds all of the 'techie' talk intimidating and confusing, then this is for you.How many times have you seen or read this:"Don't Use Your Company Replicated Capture Page or Web Site!" If you've been in internet marketing even for less than a week you've probably heard or seen that for what feels like the millionth time - and for good reason. Nothing screams "Inexperienced Newbie" like a replicated website. It can literally cost you hundreds and thousands by people not opting in. So what's a 'tech-challenged' soul to do?Thanks to the many advances in programing and software, there are a number of great simple-to-use and FREE tools you can use to build awesome profit pulling captures pages and websites without having to know HTML, JPEG, or LMNOP! Best of all, you won't have to download anything on to your computer!FREE Tool #1 - Website Builder. If you can type and send emails or use a word document, and use basic copy/paste commands then you will love these!A website builder is designed to look very much like a word document. It uses a concept called "What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get" or WYSIWYG for short. You simply type text in a text box or add images to a photo-like box. The website builder I use even makes loading video and audio super simple using the same concept.FREE Tool #2 - Copywriting and Headline Creator. Again, why knock yourself out trying to come up with captivating Headlines and copy about your service or product from scratch when awesome tools like this exist? And if you're a budget strapped internet marketing newbie, why spend hundreds on copywriting courses when these will suit your purposes for now? Save your money for...Tool #3 - Autoresponder & web form builder. This is where you should invest a small part of your budget, and by small, I mean small (like $10-20/month).Don't, I repeat DON'T skimp on this tool and opt for using a "free" autoresponder.** It is critical that you have an automated way to follow up with your hot new prospects and stay in touch with your valued customers that is reliable and offers live help if you encounter a problem.Those are three of the most important, and easiest to use, tools that I (and those that I train) work with to create our own custom profit pulling capture pages and web sites. I hope this encourages you to get started and leave those old replicated company sites behind for good.

没有评论:

发表评论