2012年12月19日星期三

Network Marketers Beware - Select a Company That Has a Good Foundation

About 2.5 months ago I joined a network marketing company who had great products. It was a product that I could really get behind and promote both online and offline. I noticed many high profile marketers and people promoting the business, so I thought it had to be the best opportunity ever. I was so excited that I started promoting it to everyone online. I used PPC, Facebook, Twitter and other social media networks to get the message out about this great new company with great products.About 20 day into my business, I was actively marketing the product online when a person asked me to send them the policies and procedures for the company. I sent them right away thinking that I had a great lead. They came back to me saying that they would not get involved because of the policies of the company. They stated they were not distributor friendly. Well, I thought all companies had similar policies so I just ignored the comment.Fast forward a month and I was introduced to a free e-book called 'success in 10 steps' which I read fully. When I came to the chapter about policies and procedures I decided to check out the ones that I had sent that lead. Well, I was shocked to see that the company had all the rights and me as a distributor had none. I contacted the company and they told me not to worry those policies were just there for problem distributors. I decided to cut back on my marketing and start looking for a better company; one that is more friendly to distributors.10 days later, I get a notice from the same company which stated they were no longer going to be an MLM company and were taking a different route and they were terminating my distribution contract. WOW, just think where I would be if I had continued to promote and bringing people into the business...where would I be now? Total amount spent on this opportunity $1500 with 100% wasted.Note to all marketers - Learn for this! Remember that any company that you get involved with must have a five pillars foundation as outlined in the 'success in 10 steps' ebook. Do not start building a business and putting your time and money into something that is not build on a stable foundation. Read the 'success in 10 steps', and read the policies and procedures. Do your due diligence and do not just think because other high profile people are involved that it must be good. In this case they too are looking for a new opportunity...hopefully they will choose a five pillar company this time.

没有评论:

发表评论