2012年12月20日星期四

MLM Cold Calling - Tired of Wasting Your Time on Uninterested Prospects?

When I first entered network marketing I went through a lot of the struggles that most endure before I found my system. The whole reason that I started looking for answers is the focus of this post. After I burned through my warm market, got tired of the 3 foot rule and some of the other useless strategies, my sponsor told me that it might be time to pick up the white pages and start cold calling random people.That is where I drew the line. I didn't start my own home business opportunity to be a telemarketer. NO WAY! I wasn't gonna do it! The person that said a hundred "No's" was a good thing needs to have their head examined. I mean really, how much frustration and heartache do you want to invite into your life?To begin with, it's humiliating. You are positioning yourself as a desperate salesperson instead of a leader. You are not attractive to your so-called "prospects" in the least bit. Second, it's more than annoying to the person on the other end of the phone. How much do you like it when you get a similar call? Do you even let them get ten words out of their mouth before you hang up?And the scripts they give you. Don't get me started on the scripts. They're USELESS! Do you know why scripts are useless? Because YOU NEED TO BE LISTENING! Everyone is not your prospect. I don't care what your upline has told you. If you are not part of someone's solution then you are just going to be adding to their problems.Most importantly, it's a WASTE OF TIME! We can always get money back if we lose it but time wasted you can NEVER get back. If you are not spending your day doing money making activities you will struggle to get any kind of results much less generate massive income. You're wasting your time looking under rocks for people who don't care one bit about what you have to say instead of spending time doing more productive things.After you're done cold calling all those uninterested "prospects" and receive all of those "NO's" what does that make you want to do? I bet you want to get another list together and do it all over again, right? No! You're frustrated, you feel rejected and you will start doing anything to avoid picking up the phone again. Like making sure all your pencils are sharpened or counting your staples. Anything you can do besides deal with the rejection.So what are the alternatives? There is a MUCH BETTER way! You can get your system in place and start generating TRUE prospects and leads that are already looking for what you have to offer in your business opportunity. They are coming to you giving you their information wanting you to contact them. Doesn't that sound much better than cold calling?If you are tired of making calls to people who don't want to talk with you, having to deal with a 100 No's to try and reach your desired level of success and the humiliation of cold calling period, you can get the EXACT internet marketing blueprint that is being used by the best internet marketers on the planet that will hold your hand step by step to help you build YOUR business.

没有评论:

发表评论