2012年12月23日星期日

As a Network Marketer, Am I Missing Anything?

It is amazing the different creative thoughts that Network Marketers have. We are constantly devising a clever ad or blog post or an article or video, hoping that our words can capture the attention of many or one.But think for a moment, if you are already involved as a marketer, what are you "missing" out on? Those that are still thinking about getting involved, maybe these are thoughts that you wish you did not have to deal with.And if you haven't yet considered Network Marketing, these are thoughts you currently wish you did not have to be considering today.1) Sitting in traffic, slowly moving, one tire rotation after another. Watching this person talking on the phone; or this person putting on their make-up (in some towns, this is male or female); or this person craning their neck to jump in front without hitting the vehicle in front of them; or the bus/truck needing to shift lanes and needing room; the horn noise.2) Oh my! The alarm went off late and now I have to hustle to get ready for work. Missed breakfast again; I can stop off at the coffee shop and get something quick. Look at the line oh well, I am going to be hungry later!3) Another meeting? The last one didn't solve anything and I don't have time to sit through another one, I must get this done or else. This stress is building and all my cubie-mate wants to do is discuss how his dog ate his report and then had the gull to throw it up on his new shoes.4) What do you mean I only have 15 minutes for lunch? I need to get something to eat to make it through the day. I know I need to get this paperwork done and back to you but it is difficult on an empty stomach. Your right, I should have brought my lunch but you see...5) Can I get my time card into you in the morning? I promise that I will have it done, but my ride is leaving and I can't hold them up.6) I can't believe it, I finished that report and he didn't even care. He just grabbed it and ran. Couldn't even say thanks as he ran out the door complaining about being late again.There are so many things I "miss" now that I am involved in Network Marketing. All those activities I took for granted before seem like a distant memory. Is that a feeling you have?Networkers are much more inspiring, creative and appreciative people and seem to enjoy the tasks they are involved in. Just the other day I was shooting a video and a passer-by asked about it. Being able to step back and relay the story and getting a "that sounds great" from someone I had just met was exhilarating.Each day I am greeted by creative and unique marketing ideas. Trying different things to learn by doing allows me to develop a new skill. One that once I conquer it and explain to my group, with enthusiasm, they are actually interested.So by putting together a list of what I am "missing" as a Network Marketer provides me inspirational and motivational feelings to continue moving forward every day. Motivates me to provide quality direction to the group and be forever glad to "miss so much."

没有评论:

发表评论