2012年12月14日星期五

My Data Team Review - Is This Opportunity For Real?

If you have been searching on the Internet for ways to make money at home you have probably come across My Data Team. This company claims to allow you to work from home doing simple data entry and make $200 or more per day. So is this opportunity for real? I signed up to check it out and indeed it is for real. Here is a My Data Team Review.My Data Team Review: Note This First!First I would like to note that this review is for My-Data-Team.com. There are many other websites out there that call themselves my data team and have given My-Data-Team.com a bad name. When you are checking this company out make sure that the website address has hyphens in between the word just like I presented above.My Data Team ReviewThe Program: My Data Team offers Global Data Entry, Traditional Data Entry, Home Typing Training, Transcription Training and Data Researcher Training. The most popular program they have is the Global Data Entry, which is basically affiliate marketing. These programs are not get rich quick schemes and they make that clear on the first page before you sign up.The Training: For each program they offer there is a great training section that covers everything you will need with step by step instructions. My Data Team lays out the steps you need to go through to succeed. They offer email support and are quite prompt at getting back to you. They really do make it easy to learn. For the Global Data Entry they actually give you the jobs to do, unlike a lot of other opportunities which give you the training but do not guarantee you any work. My Data Team has over 17,000 companies for you to work with and they guarantee you will not be turned down.The Investment: There is an initial investment of $49.95 to cover the training materials, although this is quite some deal! There is probably over thousands of dollars worth of training you get with this fee. My Data Team offers a 60 day money back guarantee, so there really is nothing to loose.How You Make Money: With their Global Data Entry program you make money by choosing which companies you would like to promote and then typing a few lines of text endorsing the company or offer. You then post the text to the sites they tell you to. When your link makes a sale, you get a commission. Like any other home job, the more work you put in the more money you will make.My Data Team Review AdvantagesThe best thing about this program is that you need no experience to start out. They give you all the training you need and all the instructions on what to do with the training.My Data Team Review DisadvantagesI found that that the company was a little liberal when stating that you only need to put in 30-45 minutes a day to make great money; you will need to put in a few hours per day. This program takes a lot of work. My Data Team is definitely not a get rich quick scheme.Final Word

没有评论:

发表评论