2013年1月15日星期二

College Fund For the Kids Or a Business For Me?

I was wondering how I could come up with a way to get all my family to contribute to my Kids College Fund no matter where they are in the US, without having to burden them with having to give my kids money outright.College tuition and fees are going up all the time, we have older son that is already going to college but for him we bought a Prepaid College Plan.You should do something to build your kid's college fund even if it is years away, choose something you are comfortable with.Here are the results of my wondering: I came up with this idea to get my kids a Mall, even if I have to do it under my name, there are some new ones that let you buy things over the Internet, my boys will be getting commissions every time any body buys anything from their Mall whether it is their aunt locally or a friend in another state it doesn't matter where they are.We have two kids that we need to build up their college funds they are 7 and 12 one of the nice things is that you purchase it and it is yours for life, there are no renewal fees.Another big plus is that it is Multilevel Networking and depending on what level I purchase for them they can profit from every body that joins under them, just from the purchases the family will be making on Christmas they will make money, the best level to join at is "Broker".You can usually personalize the business you chose with their picture or a picture that you like, even add your own writing.Now they are thinking about doing some advertising for it, this is great they have their own business, and they like working on it, it beats the classical lemonade stand!I hope your College Fund raising efforts are very Fruitful!

没有评论:

发表评论