2013年1月15日星期二

At Home Businesses - Are They Real?

There are so many people who are looking to get out of the dull, day to day, doldrums of working a job that it has become epidemic. That is not without reason either. Many people can relate today with someone who has been laid off or their company has "downsized". Right? Not only may we know someone who has been left out in the cold, but there might be a possibility we could end up in the same boat sooner rather than later.That brings many to the idea of "What if"? Should I start my own business? Why shouldn't I be the boss? Why can't I make the decisions? What if I made the bulk of the money? What if I were in the drivers seat? That is a bunch of "what if's", isn't it?What would I do if I do start? Do you have any talents someone would be willing to pay you for? Well, do you? Maybe there anything you have always wished you could do, besides just make a living? Could you actually get paid to do it? Could you actually support yourself doing it?Everyone relates Home Based Business today with Internet Marketing. In reality that is not very accurate. Stop for a minute and analyze your own life. Do you personally know anyone who works from their home? Anybody? Here is betting that you do!But you know, usually they really work for someone else, isn't that true? They are most likely telecommuters, data transcription, in some type of sales for a company or something of that nature. Isn't that correct? How many actually sit at home and work for "themselves"? I bet none of the ones you thought about are really "self employed, are they?There is nothing wrong with that. Well... maybe just one thing. IT IS STILL JUST A JOB! Isn't that what most of us mean when we refer to Home Based Business? Of course it is! We want to work for ourselves! That's the whole thing in a nutshell, isn't it? Okay, so let's take a look at the Internet to accomplish getting into our own business. What do we have to do to get started? Will we have to know HTML? Do we have to be a computer "geek"? What will be the time requirement and how much cash will it take? Is it possible to make a living and how long before the money starts coming in?I guess the phrase "Who Knows?" answers those questions best. There are as many different answers as there are people who are in here trying to accomplish it, RIGHT NOW! It would be most likely that in reality, most of them are going to fail. Unfortunately, that is what will happen. Most of us don't have the stick-to-it behavior that is required - REQUIRED to start a business. That's just the plain hard truth. Most won't put in either the time or the effort that it will need to take off and do what they want it to do.Why is that? The reason most of us work for someone else is quite simple. The steady paycheck, we are lazy (that's not to say you don't work hard) and have certain "fears" that we just can't overcome. Then there is that big stumbling block, that nasty little voice inside you that keeps asking, "What happens if we fail"?Well, I am here to tell you that until you conquer yourself, you shouldn't even try. Over my life (and I am retired now), I have started up four businesses in the real world. There isn't a time (looking back) that I wasn't more self assured, more in control, prouder, and happier than I was while running my own business.I can tell you that it is possible, and not nearly as bad as you may think - that "jumping off the edge" so to speak! I am positively 100% certain of it! Anyone can do it, but they have to believe it, not me, not someone else, - YOU DO! Okay, how about some good news? I am going to give you an e-Book that will tell you some ways to get off and running here on the Internet. It is a 41 page guide to get you going right out of the chute. Will it make you an expert? no it will not. But it may give you just enough to make a decision...and after all, IT IS FREE! Can't go wrong there, can you?You will need to sign up on my sign in page and the e_book will be sent to you as soon as I get the info. Remember, in order for anything to change...YOU MUST FIRST CHANGE YOURSELF!

没有评论:

发表评论