2013年1月18日星期五

Is an Internet Marketing Business Risky?

I will tell you that in conversations that I have everyday, this question comes up. Now, let me tell you the answer may not be as black and white as you would like. The answer is a definite maybe or a definite maybe not. Generally, in the conversation, I love to talk about their career right now. For those business owners out there, I would ask is it any riskier than the day you started up your business? For anyone on commission like real estate, insurance, automobile salesman, I would ask, do you think it is riskier at the end of the month when you are looking to put food on the table. For all those people out their that are being paid by a company or working for someone, is it riskier now where people are being laid off, fired, and there is no job security?The reason I love to ask people the question, is because it places all thing in perspective. Is anything riskier than another? The answer is yes, if you do not know what you are doing. If you come into anything blind, then there is a level of risk you will have to deal with.Once area I did not cover is the professionals like lawyers and doctors. Is it riskier than those? And the same applies. But let me show you how much risk you face and you determine if it is. Why are medical and legal costs so high? Because they have to take out protection because one person could kill their business because of malpractice.Now, no matter what business you get into, if it is in a store front or on the internet, the risk is all the same. Now, like I began to say earlier, it is based on what knowledge you have on the business you are starting. Now, all business owners need to know how to market. I do not like to say sell, because really the best businesses do not sell, but the market.When you are selling, you are trying to get someone to pay for something they do not want. Now, in any business you want to profile your customers, so make sure you know what the customer profile. No matter what your product is, it is not meant for everyone. Now, if you have never built a business, I highly encourage you to find and take eduction on how to market and how to build a successful business. It will save you money in the long run.

没有评论:

发表评论