2013年1月14日星期一

Maintaining Your Integrity

One of the most important things you have to learn in the internet marketing industry is that you have to remain true to yourself. What I mean is that you cannot try to be someone you are not.You cannot be someone who gets on the phone with a prospect and make outrageous income claims. You can- not be the person to tell others that they will not have to put in the time that is necessary to find the success they are looking for. Doing these things will only lead to being exposed as the scam artist you are trying to be. I see it all the time, 'No work, no investment (financial or otherwise), free money!', 'Just sign up today (I'll rob you later) and in no time you will have everything I am promising you!' Please, do not fall for this stuff.Personally, what I have found to be the best marketing strategy is to be honest and straightforward with whomever I am speaking to. I make sure to tell my potential team members and team members themselves, that what we are doing is not going to happen overnight. I make sure to tell them there is an investment involved. Yes, a financial investment (this is a business) as well as a personal investment. True, there are a lot of people looking for a quick buck, and when they find out that the business model I use is going to take some actual work in their part, they hang up, or ask why I am not promising them the world. I really don't know where these type of people end up. I could guess, but it really is not worth my time.I am not saying you should not promote yourself as being successful. If you are truly in this business for the reasons that are right for you then you are already successful. It does not matter how much money you made last month. It does not matter if you are at the top of the leader board. If you are really in this business to help others realize the success they are seeking, than that attitude will come through. And it is that attitude that will lead to all of the wealth and personal growth that you were looking for in the first place.By remaining honest to yourself as well as your potential clients and maintaining a success driven attitude you can only attract the people to your business who are willing to work the same way as you do, and ultimately achieve the success you and they desire.

没有评论:

发表评论