2013年1月1日星期二

Four of the Most Common Objections You Will Hear in Network Marketing

Let me say in over 9 years of Network Marketing, I will tell you I may have heard them all. But I will try to shed light on four of the biggest objections and I feel that you will find that most all other objections will lead you back to these in another form. I will start out saying, that even understanding the objections, does not mean you will get everyone into your business. It is just life, and you need to move on from them until they change the way they think. I will say someone's perspective is their reality, and you can not change their reality for them, only they can once they find a flaw in it. I hope that this will be read by readers that may question the industry and may want to learn more and maybe become open to the idea of the industry.1) The first objection I will start out with is "Oh, not one of those Network Marketing or MLM things, I know so many people that tried that and they are all scams!". Now, this is a big one. When you say everything in a group is alike, and stereotyping generally is not true. I have hear if you l", "every", "nobody", "everyone" and anything that includes or excludes everything can be proven as an untruth. Think of some of the stereotypes you may have heard, "White men can't dance", but what about Fred Astaire? "All black men are only good at basketball", but what about Tiger Woods or better yet Gary Coleman. I am sure you can find black men that do not care about basketball or may not excel at it and other people are better at the sport. Now, these two may be extreme, but I just wanted to make a point that if it is always bad or good, someone will find a way to improve it. I could say all Toyota cars are junk, but in the light of current news, you know Toyota will resolve their problems and may produce even better cars. And just because you may have a Toyota and it has problems, probably will not keep people from driving a vehicle. Now, there are many good companies, but you need to find the company for you. If you wear a size extra large, it does not mean you can fit into a kids small shirt. You have to find a company that you fit into, and not be all about the money. You must believe in the product. This is where I will tell you that I get upset with all the networking companies, because they hype the incomes and that is the reason most people see the money and because of greed, they get into the wrong companies because they could care less about the products. If you are in a company, and find this true, you should take a look in the mirror and ask, are you providing value to those you are getting the product to? If not, find a better fit for you. If it is a product to make money and it does not work for you, you are lying to the people you are getting to spend money with you and they will leave and they will say to people they know, "it is a scam".2) The second objection I would like to talk about is "I do not want to sell to all my friends and family". When I get this comment, it excites me. Even though 95% of the in company trainings will tell you, read the book "Your First Year In Network Marketing, by Mark Yarnell", and it is all about friends and family. Just like I was talking about in the first objection, when you find a problem with something you perfect it. This is one area that when the book was written, had merit in the time. The book needs to be updated by true marketers and authors, but that is why I love this site, because I can shed light on the information and it can be updated. People that work with me in my networking businesses and training, get this because the world is changing every day, and you have to change with it. If you truly want to build a business, say it is a restaurant, would you only tell your friends and family to eat at it? If it was a woman's clothes store, would you tell all your male friends to come shop there? This is where I will tell you to profile who is your customer and learn to market to them. You really need to do this in your networking business and learn the proper way to do this and your business will be on steroids.3) The third objection you will hear is, I do not have the money to start a business like this. Now, often, this can be overcome because it is not really about the money. If you were told you needed a medical treatment to live and you had to have it in the next 10 days, I bet anyone could find a way to come up with the money. Sometimes, it is that they do not want to think outside of the box. Now, most countries have benefits to the small business owner. Let the government help you get started. Most of the businesses do not cost much to get started. Again, you will have to search for the company for you. Now, also, if you do not have the money, you probably are looking for a second or third job, and how much will that cost you? You will need money to eat, clothes, childcare, etc... That is why this allows you to be in control, and make as much as you want, and with out giving up more time with your family.4) The last objection I will talk about is the one "I don't have time for that!". The fault with this is that they do not realize in most cases, they are using the time to help others make money and they are not. MLM or Networking Companies, you can set your schedule. Maybe at first it is 10 minutes here and there through out the day, and the week. When you start to add customers, and some of them may become business partners. This will allow 10 minutes here and there to multiply among many people and worth more than just your time. And the good new is, you are not giving up 4 or 5 hours that you are making someone else more money. In any business you can work for someone else, they are making money and they have the time with their families and you do not. Is that fair? No!Now, I am sure I could go on for days talking and sharing on each of these items. I want you to see that these objections are out there and can be overcome. You may have knowledge on how to market, that is great, because you will be successful doing what you know. The bad news is that most people do not have that knowledge, so you really need to grab on to someone that you connect with and has the knowledge and experience that can help YOU.

没有评论:

发表评论