2013年1月8日星期二

Herbalife Reviews - My Story

When I started looking online for a business that I could work at from home, I came across Herbalife. It was a banner ad that asked if I wanted to make $500-$1000 working from home and naturally I clicked on it filled out the form and I waited. About 1 day later I started to get calls that I just let go to voice mail never picking them up.This went on about 2 weeks and finally I answered. I listened to the closing pitch got involved and at that time I was overweight for my height and needed to lose weight desperately. I ordered the products, which started with the Quick start pack which consisted of, the multivitamin, cell activator and herbal tea. I started to lose inches first then actually weight and I felt great, I was sold.I then went to a friend of mine who was extremely overweight and got her on the products, oh my gosh she lost so much weight I wish she could have been a spokes person for Herbalife. We took a before and after picture it was truly amazing.I then began to sell it to people that I worked with, that came into my place of business and I did in fact make money selling the products, I even wore the button "LOSE WEIGHT NOW ASK ME HOW!" until my boss made me take it off. I can honestly say that the products do work!I then decided to try to build a business, I did what my upline told me to do and that was to buy leads. Well, this is what happened, out of 100 leads that I purchased I got 1 distributor and the rest of the people told me they were not interested, they did not request any information, they hung up on me and I got frustrated and quit trying to recruit into the business.Well zest for selling the product left me then also because of those rejections that I could not handle and did not know how to handle. My goal was to lose weight, stay a home and make money, well I lost the weight and the money was not enough to stay at home, so I quit Herbalife.I shared my story with you as a testimony to the great product if you are looking to lose weight and feel great then definitely try Herbalife today, the company is a great company to build if you know how and I just did not at the time. Luckily for me I found out that you can build a successful business no matter what it is if you know how to generate leads that are actually interested in starting a business.Even though I am no longer in Herbalife, for those of you that are, it is an awesome company if you learn how to market it properly you will find huge success health along the way!

没有评论:

发表评论