2012年11月22日星期四

MLM Secrets - How to Effectively Syndicate Your Blog Post and Gain More MLM Leads

Here are few little MLM Success Secrets that I believe will help you in your quest for more targeted traffic and ultimately more effective MLM recruiting and overall network marketing success. Have you ever wondered why no one is reading your posts? Have you ever thought, "Does the world care about what I have to say?"Well there are many people out there that provide great content, but just don't know how to get the content in front of the right eyeballs, in our case potential MLM leads, that would value their content.So assuming that we have accomplished the first and foremost network marketing secret which is effective keyword research (Very Important!), and assuming that we have written solid content that provides value to our readers, the next thing that we must perfect is effectively syndicating our content. So here is your MLM Success Secret for today, Here is my personal content syndication routine that I use.MLM Secret #1 - RSS SyndicationFirst thing that I do when it comes to syndicating my posts is submitting it to RSS Aggregator Feeds. Most people only publish there root domain to the RSS feed. By only publishing your root domain you are missing out on a lot of traffic by not publishing each post as it's own RSS feed.1. Using Web Traffic Genius Pro WordPress plugin I am able to publish an RSS feed for each post I create on total autopilot. [COST]This is a simple way to get your content seen with no real work, this all happens automatically when you hit the publish button.MLM Secret #2 - Social Media SyndicationSecond thing that I do is my social media syndication. Here I leverage several tools and free strategies in an attempt to get my content to go viral.1. Using Onlywire Plugin I bookmark the post, this will send it to all my bookmark accounts and social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter. [FREE]2. I also belong to what is known as a tribe. My tribe is part of Syndication Alliance. Tribing allows you to build relationships with other like minded people, while also helping syndicate each others content. Very effective and highly recommended. [FREE]3. Using Social Media Science Synnd I start a bookmarking campaign which will allow others in the Synnd Community to bookmark this post. This is similar to tribing, but the community performs the tasks in an automated fashion. [COST]4. Depending on the level of Social Buzz I am looking for, I may also create a Content Syndication Campaign using Synnd as well. A Content Syndication campaign is where your content will get votes and comments in an attempt to make your content go viral. [COST]MLM Secret #3 - Article SyndicationThird thing that I do is my article directory syndication. Here I leverage Automatic Article Submitter and My Article Network to automate my submissions.1. Using Automatic Article Submitter I submit my content to the top article directories. [COST]2. Using My Article Network I submit my content so that it can get picked up by other blogs. [COST]MLM Secret #4 - Video SyndicationFinally I create a short video promoting the content that I just wrote.1. Using Traffic Geyser I submit my video to the top video directories with a link pointing back to the original article on my blog. [COST]2. I also sometimes leverage Tube Mogul as well. I have different accounts setup and basically perform the same thing as what I do with Traffic Geyser. [FREE]Now all of these syndication tasks I may not do all on the same day. I may stretch it over a few days to give a natural feel to the search engines. But I will complete all my syndication efforts for a given piece of content in a week's time.Now I hope you now realize the importance of having a repeatable routine when it comes to syndicating content. This not only takes the guessing work out of it, but also provides a way for you to measure how effective your syndication campaigns are doing. This can also help with your MLM recruiting because you can provide a content syndication routine that can be duplicated by your team.If you notice that no traffic is coming to read your posts, then either you have a non compelling title or your content syndication is not effective. Both of these can be easily fixed once you recognize the problem. Start leveraging a consistent syndication routine today and you will start to enjoy increased traffic, increased MLM leads, and ultimately more effective MLM recruiting.See you at the Top.

没有评论:

发表评论