2012年11月15日星期四

Moms, Work at Home

I was a working mother. I gave birth to two children, and as soon as my maternity leave was over, I went back to work. I was putting my husband through university and we could not afford for me to stay at home. My children are grown up now and if I had to do it over again, I would stay home with them.It is easy to say, after the fact, but it is true for me. There were many ways we could have accomplished what we had to do without my working full time. I missed their first steps. I missed their first words. I missed work to stay at home with them when they were sick. The stress of having to take time off work was incredible. But the stress of dropping them off somewhere else, when they were sick,was worse.So, yes, I would stay at home. I would do what I am doing now; network marketing. I am working from home. The opportunities are endless. Network or multilevel marketing has been around since the 1920s. It has gone through many changes, most of them good ones. It has weathered the storm of scammers and schemers and come up trumps. With the technology of the computer and the internet, it has become even more viable and doable. Internet marketing has now emerged on the scene. It adds another element and puts everyone on a level playing field. You do not need a college degree to work from home, you just need an interest and a desire. And you need motivation and determination to succeed.Moms being able to work at home is so doable. Billions of dollars are being earned every day on the computer, and in network marketing, by all kinds of people. So why not you?Did you know that it costs $800. per month per child for daycare? Parking your car while at work can be another $300. The cost of working for someone else is a lot when you take into account that the only way you can earn more is to work more or receive a raise. Trading time for money is a hard way to go. And if your children are waiting for you to pick them up after your shift, the cost seems even higher.Why not look into working from home? In fact, dads have been known to quit their day jobs to get involved in moms' work at home business. If you were to work as hard for yourself as you do for someone else, making money from home would be easy.To investigate the possibility of working at home and having the time to be with your children, go to this website http://www.self-esteem-the-simple-truth.com/work-at-home.html

没有评论:

发表评论