2012年11月13日星期二

Network Marketing - A Legitimate Business Model

Do you view 'Network Marketing as a Legitimate Business Model'? You're probably wondering, why even bother to write about this well known sometimes controversial topic? After-all, what could I possibly say to impact what you already know about this business model? I honestly think after you become acquainted with my story your opinion about network marketing will either change (even if small) or remain the same.My story with network marketing began about 18 years ago when a coworker introduced me to this business model. I was actively looking for a business opportunity and immediately liked what I heard, saw, and read. For example, some of the benefits of owning a network marketing business that appealed to me were: No large capital required Little or no financial risk Low overhead High income potential Flexible working hours Time leveraging Franchise support system When I joined my first network marketing business, I was totally ignorant of how to work the business. What I did know and kept in focus was the potential attached to this business model. The training I received at the time focused on traditional methods of working the business such as making a list of family, friends, and others that may be interested in the products and the business. I was a good student and therefore made my list of people I knew. I even called and talked about the products and business to them. I attended many meetings and trainings believing that I was getting closer to my immediate goal of leaving my 9 to 5 job.How time flies! Fast forward to today and finally after almost 18 years, I stumbled across an active link that led me to a successful network marketer who uses a different approach for the same business model - network marketing. FYI...I was searching for leads to purchase when I found this link that would lead to uncovering the importance of knowing how to use the right tools for the business. At the time, I had no clue that what I discovered was one of the missing pieces of my business puzzle. From this successful network marketer I learned about the concept of 'Attraction Marketing.' I liked the idea of not having to chase after family, friends, and all others with the products and business. The very thought of people being attracted to me for three simple reasons: like me, know me, and trust me made a whole lot of business sense.And to think that customers are attracted to me because I'm genuinely interested in them as individuals and provide a possible solution(s) to their network marketing business and life concerns. I have to admit only within the past year I finally understand and have accepted that Network Marketing is a business of Sales and Marketing. Now that I'm armed with the right mindset I feel compelled to add, if you are associated with a company that utilizes the services of independent distributors to distribute (sell) their products you are in network marketing, a business model of sales and marketing. If sales are not made, there is no income. Sales are made through effective marketing. Some distributors enjoy the direct sale approach. Others prefer the telling of stories or sharing testimonials. No matter which angle I take or look from I now know from my gut that the objective for using the various approaches is to make a sale.And in this age of advanced technology and the worldwide web, using the concept of 'Attraction Marketing' in a niche market is the better, best, superior way to work 'Network Marketing' a real business model used to make sales. Yes, 'Network Marketing' is a legitimate business model of sales and marketing.

没有评论:

发表评论