2013年3月8日星期五

Why Did I Choose Big Ticket to Wealth?

I have been researching for the best online business's for a number of years. I looked into many online programs, Internet CEO Moms and Work At Home United which, both are legitimate businesses but having to refer my friends and family to buy a product is not an easy task.Afraid of being scammed by an online company because of all the bad press that was on the internet, I held off for 5 years to work in Corporate America. I did not have a child when I started to work and things looked great, I started to move up in the company and start a career. Once I had my son, my hearts desire was to stay at home with him; but because I was the breadwinner, I went back to work. Daycare costs were incredibly high. I paid $200 a week to have complete strangers take care of my precious child. It absolutely saddened me to see my son for only several hours a day and not know what he learned or experimented during the day. So thankfully, I am no longer working in Corporate America and I can officially say that I am a Stay at home mom and completely enjoying every minute of everyday. The feeling of actual freedom from a cubicle is extremely liberating!When I reviewed the Big Ticket to Wealth website and submitted my information online, almost instantaneously there was a real person on the phone telling me about this wonderful company. I now have a mentor that is also a stay at home mom and helps me each and every step of the way. The most effective thing about the training and support is that there is training and support, your mentor is only a phone call away. The complete training that you will ever need about Internet Marketing is available to you as soon as you become a member.This has been the best online business I have found.Why did I choose Big Ticket to Wealth?Because it offered a great compensation plan, the training is incredible, the mentors are real people and it truly has a great track record for helping people succeed financially. The CEO and Founder Gerald Van Yerxa is a great man and takes his time to teach everyone the skills they need to learn how to become an Online Internet Marketer.

没有评论:

发表评论