2012年11月6日星期二

Learn the Key to Long Term Success in a Home Based Business

Whether you are already in a home based business or are looking for a home based business, are you frustrated with your present situation? If you are, then you are missing a very important key to having a long term success in your business.A crystal clear vision of WHAT do you want to create and WHY you want to create it is a very important key to the longevity of your business. It is the power of a dream.There are 3 vital parts to a powerful dream:WHAT do you want out of this home based business? What is the "big" picture that you see?WHY do you want to have a home based business?HOW long of a time frame are you going to give yourself to become successful? Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?Always remember why you are starting a home based business. The answer is different for everyone. You must stay clear and focused on what it is you really want. It could be anything, for example my goal is to be financially independent, to be able to do anything I want with no guilt! If I want to spend some money, it's alright. If I want to take a vacation, it would not be a problem. I want to have a residual income that I can retire with. I don't want to have to worry whether the stock market is doing good or not, whether social security will be able to keep up with the cost of living or not, or if I will outlive my money and not have enough to live on. This is my "why", what is yours?Remember that a network marketing company is hard work; it has many ups and downs. Remind yourself, when you are on the down cycle, of your dream; of the "WHY" am I doing this! It's the WHY that's the reason you started in a home based business. The road can be rough, just never give up and all the hard work that you do now will give you an end result that can be very rewarding. A result that will give you a life that most people only dream of.

没有评论:

发表评论