2012年11月9日星期五

How to Truly Make Residual Income

As you might know I have been involved in EZWealth Solution for the past year and things have been going very well, however, I was in search for an extra income stream. Unfortunately, I hadn't been able to find an MLM that can help me bring in a substantial amount of residual income. That is also one of the main reasons why EZWealth remained my primary business since it is direct sales and by definition a business where I control 100% of what I make. However, I recently came across a business that passes all of my criteria of what I was looking for in a network marketing business which was no easy feat since I was beginning to think that that business didn't exist. Here are the things that I was looking for and what I finally found in this one business that can also help you definitely make you the residual income that you have been aiming to achieve.#1. They cracked the code on the binary compensation plan. If you are like me and some network marketers, when I hear that the compensation plan is a binary I cringe because like some I consider the binary a very hard compensation plan to make money with. The reason being is that if both your legs are not perfectly balanced then you do not get paid. With Numis, you get paid regardless of whether one leg is growing faster than the other which usually happens. This is exciting because Numis has literally cracked the code on the binary system!#2 The product is residual. With the economy the way that it is, the dollar is not as strong as it used to be so the top, successful investors know that now is the time to invest in something that has stood the test of time and that never depreciates. Can you say that about your product or service? Don't get me wrong, I think that some products in the industry are great and have wonderful benefits to them, however, ask yourself if does your product appreciate over time or is it a consumable product? If the answer is "yes" then consider the possibility of acquiring a product that continues to grow in value as you keep it over time and as some of you know only when you have a product or business that can pay you even when you stop doing the work do you truly have residual income. That is also the reason why successful investors like Robert Kiyosaki, invest in gold and silver and with Numis this is exactly your product! Plus because your product is money, it will constantly appreciate over time and thus creating that true residual income you've been looking for. But that is not the only way you earn income either. Remember you get paid weekly.#3. There is a system in place. Most of you know that I always say that if there is not a system in place then it is very difficult to build the business and with our team, we have a system in place to successfully build your business. There is training and support audio and video, marketing tips and tools readily accessible, lead capture pages, autoresponder with messages already in place, a social network, and presentation webinars twice every day to send your prospects to and so much more.#4. Ground floor opportunity. There is something to be said about being in the right place at the right time. I was a person that thought that a business had to be around for at least 2 years before I would even consider it but now I realize that the people who make the most are the ones that capitalize on an idea/business at its early stages. Now, it's just a matter of whether you want to be on top looking down at all the people in your organization or looking up at all the people who were smart enough to come before you? Already some of the top income earners in the industry have joined this business so there is the advantage of having their expertise and the advantage of being in position of being at the beginning of a business that already has produced 7 figure income earners in the short amount of time the business has started.

没有评论:

发表评论