2013年2月14日星期四

Network Marketing Jobs - Considering Avon

I've had the opportunity to meet women from all over the world thanks to the internet. As with any conversation, I'm often asked what I do. The term "direct sales" is not a phrase familiar to those outside of the United States. If I ask these women if they are familiar with Avon and Avon catalogs, they often say yes. I then tell them I sell products through a catalog also, not Avon, but the same concept.What this means for those considering joining the company is that you won't be investing time trying to educate others about what this company is. Nor will you have invest time explaining the product line offered by Avon.I actually have sold Avon twice, once when I was in my early 20's and then again just over a year ago. Today I am not connected to Avon in any way.These are some of the many reasons people choose to sell Avon Products:1. The fee to start is only $10. This was something the company started a while ago and it's made starting affordable to just about everyone. You'll get some samples, some catalogs and everything you need to get started.2. The name is just so well known. As I stated above, Avon is a name known worldwide.3. There is a huge variety of products. The company offers skin care, cosmetics, colognes, jewelry and gift items. They also have women's products, men's products and children's products. They truly have something for everyone. I've even purchased clothing from them in the past.4. The company offers a lot of earning opportunity. Whether you are looking to sell the products retail or build a team, I have met women who have made a living from both.With all of those reasons to join the company, there are also some reasons against joining the company:1. There is a lot of competition. I know at least a dozen women who sell Avon. I'm told by distributors that they sometimes feel like there is a distributor on every street corner. I know I often felt that way also when I sold the products.2. Orders are due in to the company every two weeks. Most companies ask for one order per month. Avon asks for an order every two weeks. Most companies count total monthly sales. Avon counts two weeks sales for commissions and team bonuses.3. You can not recruit online until you reach a certain level of having a local group and local sales first.If you decide you wish to join the company, consider your marketing plan. This will be key to your success.

没有评论:

发表评论