2013年2月16日星期六

Resorts 360 Vacation Club Business Review - Is This Company Legit? - Resorts 360

Resorts 360 Vacation Club is a travel company that tries to provide the cheapest and most convenient travel arrangements for those people who are looking to travel. Resorts 360 will arrange your flight, hotel, rental car, etc. The company was started by Roger Stutter, a former airline captain and successful network marketer. Today the company continues to grow as people seek out their convenient travel arrangements and promising business opportunity.Now I'll get to the business opportunity later on in the article; I'd like to talk first about the actual products. Resorts 360 Vacation Club is a legitimate company that offers some really good deals on travel. They offer deals to over 4,000 resorts within 85 different countries. They also arrange cruises at large savings up to 50-75% off. While researching the company I was not only impressed by the great deals that were being offered but also the simplicity of arranging travel. I know when I go on vacation I don't want to be stressed out by travel arrangements, I'd much rather have it all done for me.Now I'm assuming a lot of you are reading this article because you're looking for more information about the actual business opportunity with Resorts 360 Vacation Club. As I mentioned before I believe they are a legitimate company, and from my research I believe a person could make some good money working within the company.To get into the company you must pay a members fee of $398 and then an annual renewal fee of $249. Every time you bring a person into the company you receive $200 direct commission. You also receive $50 commission from the sales of those people you recruit into the company. As a member you receive a discount on all your travel and you also receive a commission from those people that arrange their travel through you.I personally chose not to get involved with Resorts 360 Vacation Club for a few reasons. One, due to the economy people aren't traveling as much as they used to. Plus, I personally don't travel a lot so the membership discounts aren't very appealing for me. The second reason I chose not to get involved with the company because I was looking for a compensation plan that would offer larger commissions. It would take a lot of sales for me to achieve the level of income that I'm looking for within Resorts 360.The fact that I didn't get involved with the Resorts 360 isn't because I think they're a bad company. This company is a legitimate business and a lot of people are able to create large incomes through them. It just wasn't a good fit for me.

没有评论:

发表评论