2013年2月11日星期一

Does Network Marketing Work? - Article 2

I have been examining the subject of Internet Marketing to see whether I can indeed supplement my income, or whether it is all hype.So, following on from my previous Article my next step is to look at my own assets and liabilities in relation to the talents I will need to get a Business up and running. The whole project is of course constrained by my need to conserve what little capital I have - money is obviously at a premium.In a different world I would not be examining the nuts and bolts of getting this up and running. In a different world I would simply sub contract each of the required elements to professionals and pay for the privilege. There are a variety of sites that cater for this approach where you can discover anything from programmers, authors, press releases, sales letters etc... which can all be hired out easily.In an ideal world I would simply be a project manager, pulling all the various strands of the project together with the the tekky bits provided by others.This is I believe the real secret for success, being a Project Manager looking after Strategy and avoiding any involvement in the Tactical tekky stuff. The real question is how to get to that Promised Land.Obviously I am going to have to struggle at first to get the cash flow moving with a view to adopting this Project Manager approach for future projects, but at the moment my focus is on doing whatever it takes to earn some cash. Let the future take care of itself.. So then, the first item on the agenda is deciding on a Strategy...what specific areas do I have to focus on and what specifically am I going to need to do to start the ball rolling?The first item on the agenda then is deciding on a Product. What niche market will I be comfortable with which is popular and gives some prospect of success (i.e. Sales) and then what am I going to have to do to find a product in that niche? How am I going to find a ready made product with market appeal? One that preferably is already selling and one where I can obtain selling rights to the product?Well, the game's afoot as Sherlock said... tune in to my next Article for an update on my search

没有评论:

发表评论